The Imperial Court, also known as the Emperor's Court, was the collective body of high ranking Imperial officials with close ties the Emperor. Members of the Court were considered the political, military and social elite of the Empire.
During the first Galactic Empire, this membership included Grand Vizier Sate Pestage, the Imperial Advisors (including those that sat on the Imperial Ruling Council), senior bureaucrats such as Grand Moffs, Moffs, Imperial Ministers, senior military leaders of Imperial High Command, COMPNOR's Select Committee, the Ubiqtorate (including the Director of Imperial Intelligence) and the Grand Admirals. Other participants of the Court included members of the nobility (Imperial Lords and Barons), powerful business leaders and magnates, members of the Emperor's Dark Side Adepts (including the Prophets of the Dark Side/Emperor's Mages and Imperial Inquisitors), and the Emperor's Hands. Before its dissolution, members of the Imperial Senate were allowed to partake in the Emperor's Court.
During the Liberation of Coruscant, several Rebel partisans proceeded to raid the Imperial Palace and lynch any members of the Imperial Court they could find, including the President of the Bureau of Punishments, the head of the Emperor's School of Torturers, the court clothing designer, and various other minor servants of all ages, genders, and species regardless of whether they were actually guilty of any atrocities by the Empire or not. Leia when recalling this event also noted that many of their names weren't even reported.
- Star Wars Journal: Captive to Evil (Mentioned only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- "Command Decision"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11 (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy Volume 2
- Children of the Jedi