In addition to the scenarios, the book contained a "Rules Clarifications and Upgrade," to explain and clarify ambiguities and oversights from the previously published rules. Among the new material provided in this section was an expansion of the Aurebesh character set to include common punctuation marks, and the inclusion of game statistics for the Storm Skimmer, a vehicle introduced in the Star Wars: Dark Empire comic book.
A section of Troop Lists also provides new troop types for use in the game, expanding on the original Troop Lists in Star Wars Miniatures Battles.
The bulk of the supplement consisted of nine scenarios for playing the game. They are described below:
- Scenario One: Big Game - A hunting party is hired to accompany retired corporate exec and wildlife collector Halor Dinnoral to an uncharted planet and aid him in acquiring some new specimens for his personal zoo. This is a solitaire scenario, providing rules to govern the arrival and behavior of an assortment of creatures during the game.
- Scenario Two: Terror in the Trees - After the Battle of Endor, stranded stormtroopers launch a retaliatory assault on an Ewok village high up in the forest canopy. The Ewoks must defend their village with the help of some visiting Rebels and an assortment of tricks and traps.
- Scenario Three: Hammer of Destiny - Rebel forces of the Hitak Harriers and an Imperial retrieval team battle across the lava plains of Turak IV in order to recover a damaged S-1 FireHawke Heavy Repulsortank of the famous Hell's Hammers regiment.
- Scenario Four: A Bazaar Encounter - Rebel troops engaging in a bit of R&R at a Jawa bazaar find themselves involved in a little dust-up with some members of the Krayt Draggers swoop gang, while panicked Jawas scurry around underfoot.
- Scenario Five: To Hunt the Hutt - Grim Destiny, a team of bounty hunters led by Garm Trodask, is on the hunt for Mennac the Hutt of the criminal Vanderijar clan. They corner her, her consort Jobwah, and their retinue in a docking bay on Trandivar, and the battle is joined.
- Scenario Six: Who Goes There? - In the dense jungles of Mentanar Vosk, Rebel Strike Force Altagak has been effective in harrying the Imperial garrison there. When the garrison commander discovers their base of operations, he sends stormtroopers to eradicate the menace. Aware of this, the strike force heads for its escape shuttle. So begins a race to the Rebel base through the thick jungle. This scenario provides special rules for simulating the disorienting effects of moving through a thick jungle, so that the two sides are never really sure where they are headed.
- Scenario Seven: Scavenger Hunt - During an assault on Coruscant by the Imperial Ruling Council, New Republic troops must prevent a group of Scavengers from dismantling their transport, while contending with the scavengers, their war droid and a pack of nek battle beasts.
- Scenario Eight: Rescue Run - A strike force of SpecForce Infiltrators must find and rescue a Rebel operative from an Imperial field camp, where he is being held awaiting transport to an interrogation facility.
- Scenario Nine: Surprise Visit - Rebel forces plan to ambush a Santhe/Sienar convoy on the planet Dennaskar, with surprising results. This scenario was previously published in Star Wars Adventure Journal 4.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology