- "A few years ago, Beryl and I robbed an Imperial treasury station. The heist went bad. I escaped, Beryl didn't."
- ―Risha Drayen
Imperial Pay Station RMH-1973 was a pay station operated by the Imperial Treasury Department of the reconstituted Sith Empire. A few years prior to 3643 BBY, the criminals Beryl Thorne and Risha Drayen orchestrated an armed heist of the pay station. The heist went sour; Thorne was captured and the Treasury Department issued a bounty of one million credits on "Risha Xanthous," the alias that Drayen was using at the time.
Behind the scenes
Imperial Pay Station RMH-1973 was first mentioned in the smuggler class mission "The Vault" in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a video game released by BioWare in 2011, although it was not named until the release of the 2012 reference guide Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia (First identified as Imperial Pay Station RMH-1973)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "The Vault" on Taris
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- Act I of Star Wars: The Old Republic takes place in 3643 BBY per the reasoning here. Additionally, Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "The Vault" on Taris in Act I states that the raid on Imperial Pay Station RMH-1973 occurred a few years prior.