- 1 From the publisher
- 2 Opening crawl
- 3 Contents
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Prologue: The Might of the Empire
- 3.3 Chapter One: A Primer on Imperial Power
- 3.4 Chapter Two: COMPNOR
- 3.5 Chapter Three: Imperial Intelligence
- 3.6 Chapter Four: The Military
- 3.7 Chapter Five: Capital Ships
- 3.8 Chapter Six: Custom Ordnance
- 3.9 Chapter Seven: Land Vehicles
- 3.10 Chapter Eight: Sector Group Organization
- 3.11 Chapter Nine: Combat Artillery
- 3.12 Chapter Ten: Infantry Support Weapons
- 3.13 Chapter Eleven: Special Military Forces
- 3.14 Chapter Twelve: Recruitment, Training and Indoctrination
- 4 Appearances
From the publisher
Includes all the game statistics needed to use the might of the Empire in the roleplaying game. 144-page book features:
- Illustrations, photographs, maps and diagrams--some never published before!
- A look at the Imperial power structure since the Battle of Yavin, concentrating on the time period between Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back.
- Details on COMPNOR and Imperial Intelligence--the organizations that keep the war machine moving.
- Descriptions, illustrations and statistics for new capital ships, custom ordnance, and land vehicles.
- Data on support weapons, special Imperial Units and training techniques, such as the use of drop camps.
- Information for movie fans and game players alike on one of the most evil institutions ever portrayed in heroic fiction.
- The massive Order of Battle of a typical sector, detailing the true might of the Galactic Empire.
Prologue: The Might of the Empire
Chapter One: A Primer on Imperial Power
Chapter Two: COMPNOR
Chapter Three: Imperial Intelligence
Chapter Four: The Military
Chapter Five: Capital Ships
Chapter Six: Custom Ordnance
Chapter Seven: Land Vehicles
Chapter Eight: Sector Group Organization
Chapter Nine: Combat Artillery
Chapter Ten: Infantry Support Weapons
Chapter Eleven: Special Military Forces
Chapter Twelve: Recruitment, Training and Indoctrination
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology