From the publisherEdit
Includes all the game statistics needed to use the might of the Empire in the roleplaying game. 144-page book features:
- Illustrations, photographs, maps and diagrams--some never published before!
- A look at the Imperial power structure since the Battle of Yavin, concentrating on the time period between Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back.
- Details on COMPNOR and Imperial Intelligence--the organizations that keep the war machine moving.
- Descriptions, illustrations and statistics for new capital ships, custom ordnance, and land vehicles.
- Data on support weapons, special Imperial Units and training techniques, such as the use of drop camps.
- Information for movie fans and game players alike on one of the most evil institutions ever portrayed in heroic fiction.
- The massive Order of Battle of a typical sector, detailing the true might of the Galactic Empire.
Prologue: The Might of the EmpireEdit
Chapter One: A Primer on Imperial PowerEdit
Chapter Three: Imperial IntelligenceEdit
Chapter Four: The MilitaryEdit
Chapter Five: Capital ShipsEdit
Chapter Six: Custom OrdnanceEdit
Chapter Seven: Land VehiclesEdit
Chapter Eight: Sector Group OrganizationEdit
Chapter Nine: Combat ArtilleryEdit
Chapter Ten: Infantry Support WeaponsEdit
Chapter Eleven: Special Military ForcesEdit
Chapter Twelve: Recruitment, Training and IndoctrinationEdit
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.