A variant of Mandalorian armor was worn by the Imperial Super Commandos. Like regular Mandalorian armor, it was made of beskar alloy. It was normally white, reminiscent of stormtrooper armor. However, it could be highlighted with various colors to denote status: Gar Saxon, as the Imperial Viceroy of Mandalore, added red paint; and Tristan Wren, while a member of the Imperial Super Commandos, had yellow shoulder tips.
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars Rebels – "Imperial Super Commandos" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy of Mandalore"
- Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" (Helmet only)
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Children from Tehar" (Helmet only)
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Platform Classic" (Helmet only)
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Disappeared" (Helmet only)