The Imperial Treasury Department, also referred to simply as the Imperial treasury, was a governmental organization that oversaw the treasury of the reconstituted Sith Empire. The Imperial Treasury Department also oversaw Imperial pay stations such as Imperial Pay Station RMH-1973, which was raided by the criminals Risha Drayen and Beryl Thorne a few years before 3643 BBY However, the heist went poorly; Thorne was captured, and the department issued a bounty of one million credits on "Risha Xanthous," an alias for Risha Drayen.
Behind the scenes
The Imperial Treasury Department was first mentioned with the name "Imperial treasury" in the 2011 BioWare video game, Star Wars: The Old Republic, during the "Black Talon" Flashpoint, to Bounty Hunter players. It was later identified by its full name in Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia, a 2012 reference guide for The Old Republic.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia (First identified as Imperial Treasury Department)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Flashpoint: "The Black Talon"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "The Vault" on Taris
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of the Prologue and Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "Beryl's Bargain" on Taris