- "I only know what my employer requires me to know. Particularly, about the war between the Gungans and Imperials, the Mauler Camp, and the new Weapon Research Facility that the Empire has established."
- ―Vaik'anna Silverlight, to a spacer
The Imperial Weapon Research Facility was built by the Empire soon after the Battle of Yavin. It was defended by a garrison of stormtroopers and several AT-STs. The Weapon Development Facility was the site of several clashes with Rebel forces.
The superlaser equipped on the Star Destroyer Conqueror was developed at the research facility. Located in the facility were testing bays and fabrication chambers, along with a main control room with computer consoles containing data on the Star Destroyer. It was guarded by the Sith Acolyte Namman Cha at the time. Around 1 ABY, it was raided by the Rebel Alliance's Renegade Squadron, who defeated Cha and gained sensitive information on the Conqueror, which they were later able to use to locate and destroy the vessel.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror (Light Side scenario campaign)
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Conversation with Vaik'anna Silverlight
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Point of Interest: "Weapon Development Facility" on Naboo
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror (Light Side scenario campaign)