Imperial combat assault tank pilots, or tank troopers, were Imperial combat drivers specialized in operating the TX-225 GAVw "Occupier" combat assault tanks. Under Imperial occupation, the streets of Jedha were patrolled by Imperial combat assault tanks, which were operated by two of the pilots. Those perched in the command seat of the vehicle, barking out orders to the combat drivers within, were the Imperial combat assault tank commanders. These troopers were also used as light infantry, trained for recon and skirmishes, as well as escort roles for combat vehicles.
Behind the scenesEdit
Imperial combat assault tank pilots were created and developed for the 2016 film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. They were first revealed with the teaser trailer for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, on April 7, 2016.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One Adaptation 2
- Han Solo, Part IV (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III
- LEGO Star Wars Rogue One (Set: 75152 Imperial Assault Hovertank)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story The Official Collector's Edition
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: New Edition
- (First identified as Imperial combat assault tank pilot)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ Miller, Michael (2016-11-30). Virtual-Reality Exclusive! Go Behind the Scenes of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. People.com. Retrieved on December 1, 2016.