Imperial remnants were the various fractured organizations—factions, states, fiefdoms, and holdouts—that came into existence upon the dissolution of the Galactic Empire as well as after the death of Emperor Palpatine during the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY. These factions, some of which existed for years following the end of the Galactic Civil War, include:
- Coruscant provisional government, the Galactic Empire's official successor.
- Gideon's Imperial remnant, an Imperial remnant led by Moff Gideon.
- Gratloe's faction, an Imperial faction under Admiral Gratloe that defected from the Galactic Empire.
- Imperial remnant (cold war), an Imperial remnant active during the cold war.
- Imperial remnant (Core and Inner Rim), an Imperial remnant of vessels in the Core Worlds and Inner Rim.
- Imperial territory G5-623, an Imperial remnant led by Grand Moff Lozen Tolruck.
- Jakku Imperial remnant, a large Imperial remnant led by Counselor to the Empire Gallius Rax based on Jakku that participated in the Battle of Jakku in 5 ABY.
- Kenner Loring's faction, an Imperial remnant on Malastare led by Grand General Kenner Loring.
- Queluhan Nebula Imperial remnant, an Imperial remnant led by Grand Moff Randd in the Queluhan Nebula.
- Royen's fleet, an Imperial remnant fleet controlled by Moff Royen.
- Ubrik Adelhard's Imperial remnant, an Imperial remnant in the Anoat sector led by Governor Ubrik Adelhard.
- Valco Pandion's fleet, an Imperial remnant fleet that was under the command of Moff Valco Pandion.
- Velcar Imperial remnant, an Imperial remnant led by Governor Ecressys in the Velcar sector.
- Visler Korda's faction, the remnant led by Visler Korda
- Galactic Empire in Star Wars Legends continuity from 5 ABY to 10 ABY
- Imperial Remnant, the Galactic Empire's successor in the Legends continuity
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.