An Imperial sentry post of Governor Ubrik Adelhard's Imperial remnant was located in the Kirtarkin system. Between 4 ABY and 5 ABY, the leader of the Uprising—the Smuggler—sent operatives to plan a raid on the sentry post as part of their efforts against Adelhard's forces. The raid's plan was executed by a combined force of members from the Kouhun assassin group and the Noble Court, secretive nobles who once ruled the sector.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Uprising (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Joint Operations"
- Star Wars: Uprising—Opening crawl
- The events of Star Wars: Uprising are set during Ubrik Adelhard's Iron Blockade, which begins shortly after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. According to Aftermath: Empire's End, Adelhard was defeated just prior to the Battle of Jakku. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Return of the Jedi to 4 ABY and the Battle of Jakku to 5 ABY, the events of Uprising must take place between those years.
- Star Wars: Uprising—Mission: "Test of Meat"
- Star Wars: Uprising—Mission: "Rubbing Elbows"