The Incom Corporation gained prominence during the last years of the Galactic Republic, developing the multi-purpose and durable Z-95 Headhunter starfighter in cooperation with Subpro. With the outbreak of the Clone Wars, it produced a variant of the Z-95 that saw prolific use with the Republic Navy during the conflict, as well as the Aggressive ReConnaissance-170 starfighter, or ARC-170, which also saw service with the Republic.
Incom later went on to develop at least two airspeeder designs for both military and civilian use; the T-47 airspeeder that the Rebel Alliance modified into "snowspeeders" on Hoth, and the popular T-16 skyhopper was used by youths on many worlds.
However, Incom's most notable product was the T-65B X-wing starfighter used by the Rebel Alliance. Designed with the Z-95 and ARC-170 Clone Wars-era fighters in mind, the venerable snub-fighter, though initially in public use, was extensively fielded by the Rebel Alliance throughout the Galactic Civil War against the Galactic Empire.
Shortly thereafter, Incom went go on to produce the UT-60D U-wing starfighter/support craft, as well as a civilian counterpart, the BT-45D. However, along with many other corporations during this period, Incom was Imperialized in order to be directly administered by the Empire, thus cutting short the production lines of craft like the U-wing. Despite this, by the time of the First Order's rise to power, Incom had reformed into Incom-FreiTek, which went on to produce the T-70 and the T-85 X-wing fighters.
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization (Mentioned only)
- "Grounded"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance) (Logo only)
- Before the Awakening (Mentioned only)
- (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: A-Wing Deluxe Book and 3D Wood Model
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ Tarkin
- ↑ Lost Stars
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- ↑ Before the Awakening