Indoumodo was a jungle planet located in the galaxy's Wild Space region. Venomous insects known as kouhuns were native to the world's swamps, where they hunted prey as large as dogs. The planet's northern hemisphere comprised forests known for their hanava trees and large populations of greddleback termites.
Behind the scenesEdit
Indoumodo was first mentioned in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Visual Dictionary, a Star Wars Legends reference book written by David West Reynolds that was released on April 22, 2002. It became canon when it was mentioned in Ultimate Star Wars, a reference book cowritten by Patricia Barr, Adam Bray, Daniel Wallace, and Ryder Windham that was released on April 28, 2015.
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Cold (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Uprising (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded