- "Good luck, Inferno Squad."
- ―Leia Organa to Inferno Squad
Inferno Squad's two original members, Iden Versio and Del Meeko, were part of the disbanded Imperial Inferno Squad along with Gideon Hask and Seyn Marana. Four years after Marana's death, Meeko and Versio defected from the Empire and joined the New Republic, recreating Inferno Squad within its ranks.
Before the Battle of Jakku, the Duros Shriv Suurgav was adopted into Inferno Squad, and much later, Versio's and Meeko's daughter, Zay Versio joined Inferno Squad as well. However, both Versio and Meeko died in 34 ABY during the conflicts between the Resistance and the First Order. During the Evacuation of D'Qar, Zay and Suurgav were assigned to gather the Resistance's allies in the Outer Rim Territories.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Resistance Reborn
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- ↑ Inferno Squad was founded between the Battle of Theed which takes places twenty days after the Battle of Endor which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates as taking place in 4 ABY and the Skirmish on Takodana, which takes places roughly six months later. The skirmish over Takodana which takes place shortly before the Battle of Jakku which Star Wars Galactic Atlas dates that battle as being in 5 ABY. Therefore It can be deduced that Inferno Squad was formed between 4 ABY and 5 ABY.
- ↑ Inferno Squad was reorganized shortly after the Hosnian Cataclysm which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas as taking place in 34 ABY.
- ↑ Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- ↑ Resistance Reborn