During the Galactic Civil War, the CR90 corvette Thunderstrike was infiltrated at a rendezvous in the Elochar sector in 3 ABY. The corvette and its escort, the Braha'tok-class gunship Apailana's Promise, jumped to rendezvous to join with a flotilla of a dozen rebel ships, including the Sixmoon. During its time there, the light freighter Trumpet's Call jumped to the flotilla from a battle, where spies of the Galactic Empire had secretly replaced the crew. The ship's life support had failed along the way leaving the rebel crew dead with an Imperial infiltration team disguised as injured crew.
Members of the Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry rescued the Imperial spies and took them onto the Thunderstrike. When on the ship, the spies broke loose and stormed the bridge, killing Lieutenant Sairgon, Commander Paonu and the rest of the bridge crew. Luckily for the flotilla, Sairgon had already sent a message about the infiltration and all of the other ships except the Apailana's Promise scattered to other star systems. Brand and the other twilight members then took back control before the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer Herald arrived. The Thunderstrike and the Apailana's Promise then fled the system before any more damage could be done.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. Furthermore the infiltration of the Thunderstrike must have also occurred in that.
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files