The Intimidator was an Imperial I-class Star Destroyer in service of the Galactic Empire. Under the command of Admiral Gorin, it participated in the Battle of Scarif in 0 BBY, where it was rammed by the Star Destroyer Persecutor, which in turn had been pushed by the Sphyrna-class corvette Lightmaker. The combined wreckage of all three ships then fell into the Scarif Shield Gate, destroying it.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Intimidator first appeared in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, directed by Gareth Edwards and released on December 16, 2016. It was identified by name in Cinefex 151, though John Knoll had confirmed earlier on Reddit that the ships involved in the crash are "the Persecutor and the Intimidator. Affectionately known to the crew at ILM as Timmy and Percy."
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: Rogue One Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Rogue One Adaptation 5
- Rogue One Adaptation 6
- Star Wars Battlefront (First appearance) (DLC)
- Cinefex 151 (First identified as the Intimidator)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Star Wars Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Star Wars: Card Trader
- ↑ Droids in Distress book
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: TIE Fighter Deluxe Book and Model Set
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ An image caption in Cinefex 151
- ↑ Knoll, John (2016-12-25). Anybody know the names of two particular Star Destroyers that appear in Rogue One? (English). Reddit. Retrieved on February 22, 2017. "The two ships are the Persecutor and the Intimidator. Affectionately known to the crew at ILM as Timmy and Percy."