The invasion of Saleucami was an invasion of the Outer Rim world of Saleucami. It was launched by the Confederacy of Independent Systems at some point between 21 BBY and 19 BBY during the Clone Wars, a galactic conflict fought between the Confederacy and Galactic Republic. Saleucami had also been the site of a battle between Republic and Separatist forces earlier in the war.
The Dressellian smuggler Has Obitt narrowly missed the invasion, but he proceeded to be in the midst of the sneak attack on Roche. Later in the war, the Republic besieged Saleucami during the Outer Rim Sieges campaign. The Separatist invasion and Republic siege brought widespread fighting to the world.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (First mentioned, simultaneous with Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel audiobook)
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel audiobook (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Collapse of the Republic
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" to 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the death of CT-411 "Ponds", as seen in the episode "Lethal Trackdown", to the same year. Since places "Grievous Intrigue" and "The Deserter" between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," their events, including the Battle of Saleucami, must take place in that same year. Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith establishes that the Siege of Saleucami takes place roughly around the same time as the Battle of Coruscant, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, it can be assumed the siege took place in that year. Because Collapse of the Republic states that the invasion of Saleucami occurred between these two events, it must have taken place between 21 BBY and 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"