- "Make them say nice things, like he was a giant among mere mortals, or he was strikingly handsome despite that persistent rash he acquired on Inya Prime."
- ―Shriv Suurgav, to Zay Versio
Inya Prime was a terrestrial astronomical object. While searching for allies of the Resistance around 34 ABY, Resistance operatives Shriv Suurgav and Zay Versio visited Inya Prime, where Suurgav acquired a persistent rash. Surgaav still had the rash when he and Versio returned to the Resistance, and remarked upon it several times.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Resistance Reborn (First mentioned, simultaneous with Resistance Reborn audiobook)
- Resistance Reborn audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Resistance Reborn)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Resistance Reborn
- ↑ Resistance Reborn takes place days after the events of Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which are dated to the same year as the Hosnian Cataclysm by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Hosnian Cataclysm, and therefore the events of The Last Jedi, to 34 ABY, meaning that the events of Resistance Reborn, including the mention of Inya Prime, take place around that year.