- "Ion torpedo away."
An ion torpedo was a torpedo used to deliver heavy ion damage to vehicles and stationary weapons resulting in the disabling of subsystems or more. The torpedo could be launched from a hand-held missile launcher such as the MPL-57.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 12: Shadows and Secrets, Part VI (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 43: The Ashes of Jedha, Part VI
- Aftermath: Empire's End
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.