Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- "Ion torpedo away."
An ion torpedo was a torpedo used to deliver heavy ion damage to vehicles and stationary weapons resulting in the disabling of subsystems or more. The torpedo could be launched from a hand-held missile launcher such as the MPL-57.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Doctor Aphra: An Audiobook Original
- Darth Vader 8 (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 12 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 43
- Star Wars: Squadrons
- Shadow Fall
- Aftermath: Empire's End
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – Imperial Assault Carrier Expansion Pack (Card: )
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Fang Fighter Expansion Pack (Card: ) (Reissued in Galactic Empire Conversion Kit, Rebel Alliance Conversion Kit, Scum and Villainy Conversion Kit, T-65 X-Wing Expansion Pack, First Order Conversion Kit, Resistance Conversion Kit, ARC-170 Starfighter Expansion Pack, Sith Infiltrator Expansion Pack, Ghost Expansion Pack, Punishing One Expansion Pack)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 71 (Highlights of the Saga: The Battle of Scarif)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Highlights of the Saga: The Battle of Scarif)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.