- "I'm known as Irenez. I'm currently involved in fighting Black Sun. If you're interested in helping Corellia fight back against the criminals that try to plunder her I could certainly use your help. Interested?"
Sometime following the Battle of Yavin in 0 BBY, Irenez and Garm Bel Iblis were active on Corellia, where Irenez was involved in fighting the Black Sun crime syndicate on the planet. She hired a spacer to help her capture the Black Sun accountant Tessa Wylden who would reveal valuable information about the organization. Through Wylden, Irenez learned that the Black Sun had hired an assassin called Skazz to kill the head of the Corellian Security Force and ordered the spacer to intercept the assassin and eliminate him. Further information from Wylden revealed that the Galactic Empire had been selling weapons to the Black Sun. Irenez enlisted the spacer's help a third time to attack and kill a group of Black Sun members and disrupt the weapons deal.
Behind the scenesEdit
Irenez was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
Irenez shares her name with a Human female who first appeared in Dark Force Rising. Like the Twi'lek version, the Human Irenez served under Garm Bel Iblis. Irenez and her associated questline were eventually removed from the game by the developers.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- ↑ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT STAR WARS GALAXIES. Sony Online Entertainment (2011-06-24). Archived from the original on November 24, 2011. Retrieved on July 25, 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, p. 62