Ithorese, also known as Ithorian, was the language spoken by the Ithorian species of the planet Ithor. It was a unique stereophonic language, and many other species found it beautiful. Some Ithorians wore translators to convert the language into Galactic Basic so that others could understand them.
- Hrumgatha—"Lone mouths," a nickname given by the Ithorians to their single-mouthed Ottegan cousins.
- Kougathu—A technique consisting in shouting with both mouths simultaneously.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Test of Strength"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Future of the Force"
- "A Youth Unpromising"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Aftermath (First identified as Ithorese)
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Triple Dark"
- Force Collector
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Galaxy's Edge 1
- Galaxy's Edge 2
- Galaxy's Edge 3
- Galaxy's Edge 4
- Galaxy's Edge 5
- A Crash of Fate
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Ithorian)
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy (Indirect mention only)