Ithorian Garden Loaf was a vegetarian dish served at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu in around 34 ABY. The dish consisted of a vegetable-based loaf served with Ithor-raised vegetables and snoruuk sauce. It shared its name with the Ithorian species and was suitable for human consumption. Dok-Ondar was quite fond of it.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ithorian Garden Loaf is one of the dishes sold to customers at the Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo food stall in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. It was first revealed as part of a large promotional event held on February 26, 2019. The dish consists of vegetarian meatloaf served with roasted vegetable mash, seasonal vegetables and mushroom sauce. The vegan meat is an Impossible brand product made of potato proteins and soybeans, same as the Felucian Garden Spread's vegetarian meatballs.
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Amy Ratcliffe (2019-02-27). What You Can Eat and Drink in STAR WARS: Galaxy's Edge. Nerdist. Nerdist.com. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 27, 2019.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge