Ithull had a 25-month year.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The description of Ithull as "immense" in the Tales of the Jedi Companion, and the capacity of the colussus wasp to withstand intense pressures strongly suggests, but does not confirm, that the world was a gas giant.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Tales of the Jedi 4: The Saga of Nomi Sunrider, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 1"—Star Wars Insider 26
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 2"—Star Wars Insider 27
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "The History of the Mandalorians"—Star Wars Insider 80
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 11 (PLA8, Planets of the Inner Rim)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.