Ivor Drake was born on[source?] Kestos Minor prior to the Clone Wars. At some point in her life, she became their senator. By the year 19 BBY, she had joined the Delegation of 2,000, a group of senators who had grown concerned with how Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine was conducting the Republic during the Clone Wars against the Confederacy of Independent Systems. One day after the formation of the Empire, Imperial Intelligence conducted a mass arrest of senators, which included Drake. She secretly joined the Alliance to Restore the Republic. In 0 ABY, Drake was killed during the Arrth-Eno Mission.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Ivor Drake first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, which was released on May 19, 2005. She did not receive a name in the film, but was identified in the Star Wars Legends article "Who's Who in the Delegation of 2000", which was written by Daniel Wallace and published in Star Wars Insider 85 in 2005. Her name was then first used in canon in the reference book Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia, which was written by Adam Bray, Tricia Barr and Cole Horton and released on April 4, 2017.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition
- ↑ "Who's Who in the Delegation of 2000"—Star Wars Insider 85