The J-19 bo-rifle was a black, more recent and less artfully designed model of bo-rifle manufactured by the Lasan-Malamut Firearms Corporation. A bayonet sat along the top edge and a folding stock was situated along the back. In accordance with the Boosahn Keeraw, the Lasat warrior way, Agent Kallus of the Imperial Security Bureau was given a J-19 by a Lasan High Honor Guard he defeated during the Siege of Lasan, which he modified for close quarters fighting.
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- "Sabotaged Supplies"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 7
- Star Wars Rebels – "Vision of Hope"
- "No Sympathy"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 14
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Honorable Ones"
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Ultimate Star Wars (as "J-19")
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles (First identified as J-19 bo-rifle)
- Star Wars Rebels (Set: 75083 AT-DP)
- Star Wars Rebels (Set: 75106 Imperial Assault Carrier)
- Star Wars Rebels (Set: 75158 Rebel Combat Frigate)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Agent Kallus' bo-rifle. Star Wars Rebels (September 10, 2014). Retrieved on December 5, 2016. "Kallus took his bo-rifle as a trophy from an Honor Guard whom he defeated in battle during the destruction of Lasan." (screenshot)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "The Honorable Ones"