JBLX-24 was a blue- and white-plated humanoid protocol droid that was repurposed as a labor droid to work in the criminal Pyke Syndicate's spice mines on the planet Kessel during the reign of the Galactic Empire. In 10 BBY, JBLX-24 was carrying a case of kesselstone on its back through the mines when it was freed from slavery after its restraining bolt was removed during a slave revolt in the mines started by the droid L3-37.
Behind the scenesEdit
JBLX-24 first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story and was first identified in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Droidography
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Kessel in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY; therefore, the events on Kessel in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.