In his palace on the planet Tatooine, Jabba the Hutt kept a roasting spit at the back of his throne. It consisted of a metallic table with a pattern in relief on the sides and legs. The rotisserie was supported about a meter above the flickering fire.
Huge meat pieces were put on this ornate barbeque to satisfy the crime lord's special culinary requirements. The private chef Porcellus cooked many meals on it for his Hutt master, including sandmaggot kidneys and broiled jerba.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- "Lapti Nek": The Music Video from Jabba's Palace
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi comic
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Shadow Syndicate (Card: Jabba's Roasting Spit)