- "Jan Dodonna was always planning for the future…he had preliminary scans for possible new rebel bases."
"Gimme a look at that…Atanu, Jabone IV, Lonania Prime, Hoth, Mupin XII?"
- ―Leia Organa and Han Solo
Jabone IV was a location. General Jan Dodonna of the Alliance to Restore the Republic carried out preliminary scans of several locations, including Jabone IV, to determine a suitable site for a new base prior to his death in 1 ABY. Following Dodonna's death, the rebels Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker, and Han Solo were sent to perform reconnaissance on the locations Dodonna had scanned, including Jabone IV.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars 67 (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars 67
- ↑ Star Wars 55 establishes that Jan Dodonna died during the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks. Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition dates the assault to one year after the Battle of Yavin, which marks the beginning of 0 ABY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As such, the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, including Dodonna's death, must take place in 1 ABY.