- "Well, my mom said she heard about them. She said she's seen a couple out in the old ruins. But my da warned her to be quiet. Especially if these bucketheads are still here."
- ―Jac Lodain, to Izal Garsea on the Resistance
The mother of the Twi'lek farmer Jac Lodain was a female individual who settled on the Outer Rim planet Batuu with Lodain's father at some point after their son Jac was born around 18 ABY. The father took Jac and his mother to Batuu after he fought against the Galactic Empire alongside Lodain's aunt and lost his arm.
During the smuggler Izal Garsea's visit to Batuu around 34 ABY, Lodain mentioned his mother noticing a Resistance presence around Batuu's ancient ruins at some point after the Hosnian Cataclysm. However, the father had entreated her to keep the discovery quiet because of the First Order's stormtroopers deployed on the planet.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- A Crash of Fate (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate audiobook)
- A Crash of Fate audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- A Crash of Fate
- The events of A Crash of Fate take place months after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Jac Lodain is sixteen years old in A Crash of Fate, thus placing his birth around 18 ABY.
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire establishes that the Resistance arrived on Batuu four months after the Hosnian Cataclysm. Therefore, Jac Lodain's mother must have noticed Resistance presence sometime after the Cataclysm.