Jagannath points were a concept of the Trandoshan religion. Jagannath points were earned by hunters for each kill, and when they died, the Scorekeeper would tally the points to determine the hunter's place in the afterlife. To be captured alive was the greatest of humiliations, and reset a Trandoshan's lifetime score back to nothing, invalidating a lifetime's work.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught
- Maul: Lockdown (As Darth Maul's alias)
- Star Wars: Republic: Hidden Enemy (Mentioned only)
- Under a Black Sun (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Force: Renegade
- "The Prize Pelt: The Tale of Bossk"