- "How much more can that thing take?"
- ―Jaldine Gerams on the shield gate
Jaldine Gerams was a human female Rebel pilot who used the callsign Blue Three during the Galactic Civil War. Gerams was a thoroughly professional pilot and computer specialist. She logged many hours, honing her real-life aerial skills in self-authored advanced flight simulator programs that she would endlessly drill. Gerams jumped at the chance to fly a real T-65B X-wing starfighter when the Alliance arrived on Fresia. Sometime after joining the Alliance, she participated in the Battle of Scarif in which she participated by engaging Imperial starfighter squadrons.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Jaldine Gerams)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 71 (Weapons & Uniforms: Blue Squadron)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z lists Gerams as around sixty years old at the time of the Battle of Scarif. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, including the Battle of Scarif, to 0 BBY. Gerams' birth can then be placed to around 60 BBY.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story