Jango Fett's apartment was an apartment in Kamino's capital city of Tipoca City. It was owned by the bounty hunter Jango Fett. Fett lived there with his son, Boba Fett, who was actually his clone, until they were forced to flee to Geonosis due to the arrival of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Jango Fett's apartment)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 2 (Helmets: Boba Fett–Notorious Bounty Hunter) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 41 (Helmets: Jango Fett; Highlights of the Saga: The Secret of Kamino)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 71 (Databank A-Z: Zam Wesell–Wexley) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: The Official Collector's Edition
- Under The Helmet: The Legacy Of Boba Fett
Notes and references
- "Kamino Lost" takes place shortly after the formation of the Galactic Empire, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. As Jango Fett's apartment was located in Tipoca City and "Kamino Lost" depicts the city's complete destruction, the apartment must have been destroyed around 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Complete Locations