The Japrael sector, also known as the Onderon sector, was a sector of the Inner Rim region of the galaxy. It contained the Japrael system, which was the location of the planet Onderon. In the final years of the Galactic Republic, it was represented in the Galactic Senate, and during the Clone Wars in the Separatist Senate, by Onderonian Senator Mina Bonteri.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Japrael sector was first mentioned in the Star Wars Legends novel Darth Bane: Rule of Two, which was written by Drew Karpyshyn and published in 2007. The sector was confirmed to be canon in the reference book Ultimate Star Wars.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch – "Aftermath" (First identified as Onderon sector)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Japrael sector)
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Rise of the Separatists
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – HMP Droid Gunship Expansion Pack (Card: ) (Picture only)