The Japrael sector was a sector of the Inner Rim region of the galaxy. It contained the Japrael system which was the location of the planet Onderon. In the final years of the Galactic Republic, it was represented in the Galactic Senate, and during the Clone Wars, in the Separatist Senate, by Onderonian Senator Mina Bonteri.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Japrael sector was first mentioned in the Star Wars Legends novel Darth Bane: Rule of Two, which was written by Drew Karpyshyn and published in 2007. The sector was confirmed to be canon in the reference book Ultimate Star Wars.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Japrael sector)
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Rise of the Separatists