- "You made it! I knew you would."
- ―Jaybo Hood, to Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
Jaybo Hood was a ten-year-old human male who lived on the planet Iego during the Clone Wars. He was a mechanic who tinkered with Separatist battle droids and made them into his own army of personal servants. When Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker found themselves trapped by a LaserWeb Defense Station on Iego, Hood used his skills to assist them in escaping unharmed.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- "I knew he needed a lot of gear since he was a tinkerer and had rebuilt all of these battle droids. Dave suggested I think of him as a cross between a young Anakin and a young Han Solo."
- ―Wayne Lo on creating Jaybo Hood
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- years old in Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons". Because Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus" and Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth" in 21 BBY, and places "Mystery of a Thousand Moons" between those two episodes, it must also take place in 21 BBY, meaning that Jaybo Hood was born in 31 BBY. states that Jaybo Hood is 10
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons"