- "When a Ranger comes calling, trouble quickly follows."
- ―Tre Sana
Je'daii Ranger was a term which referred to a Force-sensitive who had completed their studies at each of the Great Temples of Tython as a Journeyer and were tasked with traveling the Settled Worlds as representatives of the Je'daii Order. The term possibly corresponds with the term Jedi Knight, used by the Jedi Order, which succeeded the Je'daii.
A rank within the Je'daii Order, Rangers were members who had successfully trained on Tython and were thus eligible to undertake official missions on behalf of the Order. As representatives of the Je'daii Council, Rangers were the public face of the Order offworld and were stationed across the Settled Worlds to prevent conflicts and war.
- "Eruption"—Star Wars Insider 141
- Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void
- Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void audiobook
- The Adventures of Lanoree Brock, Je'daii Ranger
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi: The Prisoner of Bogan