Jedi—The Dark Side 1 is the first of five issues in the Star Wars: Jedi—The Dark Side comic book miniseries. Set in 53 BBY, the series follows Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan Xanatos as they attempt to prevent civil war from erupting on Xanatos's homeworld of Telos IV. It was released on May 18, 2011.
Twenty-one years before the events in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn is dispatched to prevent the outbreak of a civil war on the homeworld of his Padawan Xanatos—whose father is king. It is a mission that will lead Qui-Gon into close contact with the dark side and start him on a quest that will have a major impact on the future of the Jedi Order!
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
- Star Wars: Jedi—The Dark Side (TPB)
- Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: Rise of the Sith Vol. 1
- Star Wars Legends: Rise of the Sith Omnibus
Notes and references
- Announcement on MTV.com and interview with Scott Allie
- Dark Horse Comics announcement on Facebook
- Comic Book Resources Preview