Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
It's time to return to middle school in a galaxy far, far away…
After surviving his first year at Jedi Academy, Roan Novachez thought his second year would be a breeze. He couldn't have been more wrong. Roan feels like he's drifting apart from his friends, and it's only made worse when Roan discovers he's not the amazing pilot he thought he'd be. When the school bullies take him under their wing, he decides they aren't so bad after all—or are they?
This incredible, original story captures all of the humor, awkwardness, fun, and frustrations of middle school—all told through one boy's comics, journal entries, letters, sketches, e-mails, and more.
Opening crawl[edit | edit source]
Special editions[edit | edit source]
Editions sold at Target and Barnes & Noble respectively include an extra issue of The Padawan Observer and two extra Ewok Pilot comics along with "Stuff to know about Ewoks" and "Things Ewoks say," a dictionary of Ewokese featured within the title.
It was collected in Jedi Academy: Trilogy Box Set.
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 149
- "Growing Up with the Force"—Star Wars Insider 151
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 151
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Jedi Academy states that Yoda, who was born in 896 BBY according to The New Essential Chronology, is 700 years old. Therefore, Jedi Academy takes place in 196 BBY, and Jedi Academy: Return of the Padawan, which takes place one year later, takes place in 195 BBY.
- Interview with Jeffrey Brown
- Jeffrey Brown Comics - Ask me anything!
[edit | edit source]
- Book trailer on YouTube