Jedi Credits, Jedi Medallions, or Jedcreds were decorative tokens unique to Old Republic Corellian Jedi. They were awarded when a Jedi Knight was elevated to Jedi Master; they would be given to the Jedi's former Master, and a dozen or so of his close friends, family, and students.
Corran Horn's father, Valin Horn, gave him a Jedi Credit which belonged to his grandfather, Nejaa Halcyon. Initially unaware of his Jedi heritage, Horn wore it around his neck on a gold chain, and Mirax Terrik identified it as a "Jedcred" when she first saw it. Horn later gave it to Mirax as a gift when he proposed to her. The credit was delivered to Horn as a warning when his wife was abducted by the Jensaarai in 11 ABY. Horn succeeded in eventually freeing his wife, and the credit remained in the family as an heirloom.
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap
- X-Wing: The Bacta War
- I, Jedi
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force