- "For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi, to Luke Skywalker
Jedi Knight was a rank within the Jedi Order, referring to Jedi who had completed their training and passed the Jedi Trials to become a full member of the Order. Jedi Knights, like the Order they served, were guardians of peace and justice in the Galactic Republic, and served in key military command roles during the Clone Wars. At the war's end, Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine—secretly the Sith Lord Darth Sidious—issued Order 66, declaring every Jedi an enemy of the state. As a result, the clone troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic turned against their generals, killing most of the Jedi Knights. At the end of the Galactic Civil War, Luke Skywalker was the last known Jedi Knight.
- William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales Episodes I-III
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Return of the Return of the Jedi"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes