Jedi Mind Trick was an alcoholic beverage served at Oga's Cantina in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu in around 34 ABY. The drink was suitable for human consumption and shared its name with the Force ability of the same name performed by the Jedi. However the drink had no effect on Hutts. It would change flavor as a person drank it.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Jedi Mind Trick is one of the alcoholic beverages sold to customers at the Oga's Cantina bar in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. It has botanical flavors, grapefruit, bitterness and is intended to start and finish in different ways. The beverage was first revealed as part of a large promotional event held on February 26, 2019.
The menu's description reads, "Grapefruit and rose vodka, falernum, blue curaçao, white grape juice, lime juice, and grapefruit bitters."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina has official backstory elements that, though not directly published for the public, are officially canon per the location's show guides and employees, and the details can be obtained verbally from cast members working the store.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Serves New and Exotic Flavors from a Galaxy Far, Far Away at DisneylandNews.com