Jedi temples were structures built by the Jedi Order on many worlds across the galaxy. They were constructed on quiet locations that often harbored rare kyber crystals. Although the first of those temples was erected on the aquatic world of Ahch-To, the one built on Coruscant over the foundations of an ancient Sith shrine ended up becoming the main headquarters of the Order.
Other Jedi temples included:
- A temple located on Tython.
- The temple on the ice world of Ilum.
- The temple on Vrogas Vas.
- The temple on Ossus.
- The temple on the prairie planet of Lothal.
- The Temple of Eedit on Devaron.
- The temple on Ledeve.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny: Meet the Heroes
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force
- Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Dark Side
- Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- ↑ Tarkin
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering"
- ↑ Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Path of the Jedi"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Monster"
- ↑ Age of Republic - General Grievous 1