Jedi temples were structures built by the Jedi Order on many worlds across the galaxy. They were constructed on quiet locations that often harbored rare kyber crystals. Although the first of those temples was erected on the aquatic world of Ahch-To, the one built on Coruscant over the foundations of an ancient Sith shrine ended up becoming the main headquarters of the Order. In fact, many Jedi temples were built over conquered Sith temples in an effort to purify the site.
Other Jedi temples included:
- A temple located on Tython.
- The temple on the ice world of Ilum.
- The temple on Vrogas Vas.
- The temple on Ossus.
- The temple on the prairie planet of Lothal.
- The Temple of Eedit on Devaron.
- The temple on Ledeve.
- The Temple of the Force on Ashas Ree.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- ↑ Tarkin
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars Resistance – "The Relic Raiders"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering"
- ↑ Star Wars 9
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Path of the Jedi"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Monster"
- ↑ Age of Republic - General Grievous 1