Jedi training droids were a type of training droid used by the Jedi Order. Used for combat training, the droids had two legs, two or four arms, and was capable of changing its appearance with a holoprojector. Less than three years after the death of Qui-Gon Jinn at the hands of Darth Maul, Padawan Anakin Skywalker programmed the droid to mimic the appearance of the Sith during a training session. The droid Arex, stationed at the Al'doleem Jedi monastery on the mountain Mount Passvaal on the river moon of Al'doleem, was a Jedi training droid who aided Jedi Master Kirak Infil'a.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Obi-Wan and Anakin, Part I (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- "A Jedi's Control"—Galactic Adventures Storybook Collection
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 3: The Chosen One, Part III
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 4: The Chosen One, Part IV
- "Darth Vader and the Weapon of a Sith"—Galactic Adventures Storybook Collection