Jeff Carlisle is an illustrator and concept artist from the United States, working primarily in gaming.
Carlisle' contributions to Star Wars include The New Jedi Order Sourcebook, the Power of the Jedi Sourcebook, the Starships of the Galaxy (Saga Edition), Threats of the Galaxy and Galaxy at War for the Star Wars Role-Playing Game, as well as designs for the Star Wars Miniatures game. He has also done hundreds of hand-drawn sketch card illustrations for the Star Wars Heritage and Revenge of the Sith card sets from Topps. Carlisle was one of the artists who worked on The Clone Wars web comics.
Carlisle is well known for his starship designs. For a time he did nearly all the starship designs in Star Wars Gamer and Polyhedron magazines and notably designed the Clawcraft. He also contributed designs and illustrations of the Yuuzhan Vong for the magazine and designed the No Luck Required for the short story Emissary of the Void.
Carlisle was one of the contributing illustrators for The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force, contributing two color plates and new starship designs.
He was a regular contributor to Dungeon and Dragon magazines for the last five years of their print run and contributed concept designs and illustrations for tabletop games, collectible card games and at least one video game.
Carlisle is a member of Star Wars Artists Guild.
- "Starships of the Galaxy: Wayfarer-class Medium Transport"—Polyhedron 157
- "Starships of the Galaxy: Vanguard-class Heavy Assault Gunship"—Polyhedron 161
- "Ord Vaxal: Prison Planet of the Empire"—Polyhedron 165
- "Starships of the Galaxy: Arakyd Industries Trident-class Surveyor"—Polyhedron 165
- "Star Wars: Droids - The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO"—Polyhedron 170