- "We believe in a cause worth protecting—worth dying for."
By 3638 BBY Jensyn secretly became a member of the Order of Revan and participated in the Korriban Incursion orchestrated by Colonel Rian Darok, a fellow Revanite. Jensyn arrived on Korriban with reinforcements and struck down Dark Council member Darth Soverus in the Dark Council chambers inside the Sith Academy. After the Republic strike team that cleaned Jensyn's way inside the Academy reported back to Colonel Darok, Jensyn secretly recovered a Rakata artifact from the Academy and arranged for its transportation offworld. Before Jensyn could leave though, he was confronted by an Imperial strike team that came to retake the Sith Academy. Realizing that his destiny was happening, Jensyn engaged his opponents but was overpowered and mortally wounded. As he lay dying, Jensyn defiantly stated "It's already happening," but died without giving an explanation over the plan or revealing Revan's plan to build the Infinite Army.
Behind the scenesEdit
Jensyn is voiced by Steve Blum.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.7: Invasion can be placed in approximately 3638 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic—[TACTICAL] Flashpoint: "Korriban Incursion (Empire)"