Jestefad was a large gas giant planet located in the Atravis sector of the Outer Rim Territories, in the Mustafar system. Jestefad orbited relatively closely to the small world Mustafar, and was constantly using its gravity in an attempt to make Mustafar its moon. However, influence from a second gas giant, Lefrani, pulled Mustafar away from Jestefad, effectively turning Mustafar into an unstable world of magma and rock.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fire Across the Galaxy"
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Jestefad)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary