Jestefad was a large gas giant planet located in the Atravis sector of the Outer Rim Territories, in the Mustafar system. Jestefad orbited relatively closely to the small world Mustafar, and was constantly using its gravity in an attempt to make Mustafar its moon. However, influence from a second gas giant, Lefrani, pulled Mustafar away from Jestefad, effectively turning Mustafar into an unstable world of magma and rock.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fire Across the Galaxy"
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Jestefad)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide places Mustafar in the Western Reaches. Star Wars: Complete Locations places Jestefad in the Atravis sector, and since Mustafar is located in the Atravis sector as well according to Ultimate Star Wars, it can be deduced that Jestefad is also be located in the Western Reaches.
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game