- "Hitting it hard tonight."
- ―Rebel soldiers Yendor and Kyrell, on drinking jet juice following the Battle of Hoth
Jet juice was a strong alcoholic beverage noted for its hard-hitting tang native to the world of Jelucan. Jokingly referred to as 'engine-room hooch,' it was officially banned by High Command of the Rebel Alliance, however its consumption was given a blind eye as long as it didn't interfere with one's duty. Copious amounts were consumed on the Sanctuary Moon in the celebrations following the Battle of Endor. In around 34 ABY, Jet Juice was available for purchase at Oga's Cantina in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Rebel Rising (Mentioned only)
- Lost Stars (First appearance)
- Lost Stars webcomic (First pictured)
- "Desert Son"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Children from Tehar" (Mentioned only)
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Disappeared" (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina has official backstory elements that, though not directly published for the public, are officially canon per the location's show guides and employees, and the details can be obtained verbally from cast members working the store.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Lost Stars
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Serves New and Exotic Flavors from a Galaxy Far, Far Away at DisneylandNews.com