- "I gotta get one of those..."
- ―Din Djarin
Jetpacks were personal aerial transportation devices that allowed the operator to fly into and through the air with great mobility. Mandalorian armor was equipped with jetpacks, and was used by some clone troopers in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars.
Multiple military forces employed soldiers equipped with jetpacks, with trooper variants including the clone jetpack trooper, the Galactic Empire's jumptrooper, the First Order jet trooper, and the Sith Eternal's Sith Jetpack Trooper.[source?]
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Jetpacks were usually worn on the back and controlled by a wrist-mounted device. The Z-6 jetpack featured a missile that could launch from the top of the jetpack. A variant was used by the various clone trooper units of the Galactic Republic's Grand Army during the Clone Wars.
Notable uses[edit | edit source]
Bounty hunters such as Jango Fett, and later his son, Boba would use a jet pack in their various jobs. Mandalorian factions such as the Death Watch would use jetpacks against their enemies. The Republic's Grand Army's clone troopers would use jetpacks to assist them in their missions. Imperial jumptroopers used jetpacks during the Galactic Civil War.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: The Empire Strikes Back
- Angry Birds Star Wars II
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Flight of the Falcon" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5