Jobal Naberrie was a human female from the planet Naboo. A member of the Naberrie family, she was the mother of Sola Naberrie and Padmé Amidala. Her younger daughter, who was born Padmé Naberrie before assuming the name Amidala, served as queen and later as the representative of their homeworld in the Galactic Senate during final years of the Galactic Republic.
At some point Jobal married a man named Ruwee Naberrie and they had two daughters, named Sola and Padmé Naberrie. When Padmé turned fourteen years, she was elected Queen of Naboo and adopted the name of "Padmé Amidala".
Death of PadméEdit
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
In deleted scenes for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, Jobal Naberrie was established as the mother of Padmé Amidala. She was portrayed by Trisha Noble, who reprised the role for Amidala's funeral in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Queen's Shadow
- Queen's Shadow audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (Appears in deleted scene(s))
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Jobal Naberrie (★★) (link)) (First identified as Jobal Naberrie)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Jobal Naberrie (★★) (link))
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars: Card Trader
- ↑ Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 (Image 1 caption)
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones deleted scenes