The Joben T-85 speeder bike was a speeder bike model manufactured by the Zebulon Dak Speeder Corporation, and named after the famous swoop racer Thall Joben. Former Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano bought a T-85 speeder bike after leaving the Jedi Order. The rebel Jedi Kanan Jarrus used a Joben T-85 speeder bike.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Joben T-85 speeder bike first appeared in the eleventh episode of the first season of the animated television series Star Wars Rebels. The name of the Joben T-85 speeder bike, its components and manufacturer, identified in the 2014 reference book Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide by Adam Bray, are references to Star Wars Legends characters from the 1985 animated television series Star Wars: Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO. The name 'Joben' itself is of course a reference to Thall Joben, while the manufacturer Zebulon Dak Speeder Corporation is a reference to the Legends company of the same name, and by extension character Zebulon Dak himself. While the components: Dusat aft-firing EMP emitter and Moll K-19 power generator, are similarly named after Jord Dusat and Kea Moll, respectively.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gone with a Trace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deal No Deal"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Together Again"
- "Eyes on the Prize"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 6
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Holocrons of Fate"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Visions and Voices"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rebel Assault"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Jedi Night"
- Star Wars Rebels – "DUME"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars Rebels (Set: 75141 Kanan Speeder Bike)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Databank A-Z: Zabrak–Zillo Beast)