Jogan fruit was a type of fruit found throughout the galaxy. Jogans were round and mostly purple, with white stripes and red leaves. Jogan fruits were found on such planets as Coruscant and Lothal, and could be eaten raw. It was also the main ingredient (and garnish) of jogan fruit cake, a baked dessert, as well as part of the jogan fruit tart. They grew on jogan trees.
- "Note for Note: The Music of Star Wars Rebels"—Star Wars Insider 155
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide