Jogan fruit was a type of fruit found throughout the galaxy. Jogans were round and mostly purple, with white stripes and red leaves. The fruit could be eaten raw or cooked. The fruit was the main ingredient and garnish of jogan fruitcake, a baked dessert, as well as part of the jogan fruit tart and the jogan fruit pie.They grew on jogan trees, and on the planet Lothal, could be seen growing in orchards. They were found on such planets as Coruscant.
- (Picture only)
- "Note for Note: The Music of Star Wars Rebels"—Star Wars Insider 155
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide